Introduction to Dog Training, Sunday, May 5, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. (required prior to any class enrollment)
- All of our students are required to attend a one-time, introduction orientation on the first Sunday of every month prior to enrolling in any of our classes.
- For all upcoming classes, the Introduction to Dog Training orientation will be held Sunday, May 5, 3:00-4:30 p.m. Cost is included with any class registration.
- Click HERE to register.
- Puppy: Fridays or Saturdays at 12:00 p.m.
- Puppy class is an open-ended class which students are free to begin as soon as their puppy has had their second round of vaccinations. As you begin bonding with your new puppy, we will provide instruction on foundational training cues, health and nutrition, and basic puppy stages like house-breaking and crate training. Cost is $95.
- Click HERE to register for Fridays, and click HERE to register for Saturdays.
- Basic Manners: Fridays or Saturdays at 11:00 a.m.
- An essential 6-week class that teaches good manners to dogs and responsible dog ownership to their owners. Manners training is more than the dog learning cues; it is teaching you to communicate with your dog in a manner your dog can understand. Classes include instruction for both ends of the leash on sit, down, come when called, loose leash walking, and much more. Cost is $95.
- Click HERE to register for the Friday class starting June 7, and click HERE to register for the Saturday class starting May 11.
- Loose Leash Walking and Recall: Saturdays at 10:00 a.m.
- A focused 6-week class built around mastering loose leash walking and a reliable recall. Get instruction, practice, and hands-on advice to improve these valuable skills. Cost is $95.
- Click HERE to register.
- Canine Good Citizen: Saturdays at 2:00 p.m.
- Therapy Dog: new classes start each month
- The goal of this class is to prepare both ends of the leash, people as well as dogs, for participation in our Therapy Dog program. Our Certification class is three weeks long, followed by a facility visit evaluation. Registration for class begins with a phone evaluation for us to get to know you and your dog. Cost is $120.
- Click HERE to request a phone evaluation and sign up for class.
Making a donation through our secure server is fast and easy. We use a non-profit service to process our credit card transactions.
GIVEDIRECT is the name that will appear on your credit card statement, not “A New Leash on Life, Inc”. Using a third party keeps our costs low and allows us to spend time and money on our programs. You may give a one-time gift, or set up a recurring donation each month or each quarter.